Following officers are retiring from Govt. Service on superannuation on 31/5/2016.
Name of Officer
Shri Sanjeev Thapar, Member
Shri S. N. Sharma
Shri N. J. Nathwa
Shri J. M. Rathwa
Shri Jiraman Deep
Shri R. K. Rakate
Shri M. Kurali Mohannarao
Shri D.S. Patil
Shri P. V. Rangaiah Naidu
Shri C. V. Raju
Shri S. D. Gameti
Shri B. K. Ninama
In few circles, senior ASPs are working on ad-hoc basis in PS Gr. B cadre and they are retiring without getting regular PS Gr. B promotion, their names are not available with CHQ and therefore it is not included in the list. It is requested to all the names of missing officers may kindly be reported to GS by SMS.
Posted by AIAIPASP
No. CHQ/AIAIPASP/Pending/2015 Dated : 20/5/2016
Shri V. Ramaswamy,
Assistant Director General (SR and Legal),
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110 001.
Subject : Informal meeting with Hon’ble Secretary (Posts) with the representatives of IP/ASP Association.
Ref. : Your letter No. 10-01/2016-SR dated 19th April 2016
Kindly refer to your above cited letter addressed to DDG (P)/Director (Vigilance) and copy endorsed to this Association on the subject. In the said letter you have requested both the officers to submit the report on this Association’s letter of even number dated 28/3/2016, but till date this Association has neither received reply from DDG (P) / Director (Vig.) nor from SR Division.
It is therefore requested to kindly arrange to intimate the present status of above pending issues at the earliest.
An early action is requested.
Posted by AIAIPASP
Labels: CHQ letter
|L to R 1) M. S. Ramanujan Member (HR) 2) T. Murthy Member (O) 3) S. K. Sinha Secretary (Posts) 4) Hon'ble MoC Shri Ravishankar Prasad 5) Ashutosh Tripathi Member (P) 6) Sanjeev Thapar Member (Tech)|
|MoC is addressing to all|
|Dr. Charles Lobo CPMG Tamil Nadu Circle receiving award from Hon'ble MoC. Shri Stephen Mervin Alexander PMG Chennai City Region also seen in picture|
|Brig. B. Chandrasekhar, CPMG UP Circle receiving award from MoC|
Heads of Circle (CPMsG) Conference held at Hyderabad from 20th May to 22nd May 2016. Shri Ravishankar Prasad Ji, Hon’ble Minister of Communications and Information Technology Govt. Of India gave way the awards to the best performing circles / divisions on 22nd May 2016.
The brief of his speech as under:
Government is committed to reform the postal department. Two unique qualities of Department of Posts are Extensive network spread in nook and corner of the Nation and Emotional connect of Postman with the rural life.
India is at the tipping point of digital revolution and Postal department should be the fulcrum of economic development especially in rural life.
Postal department's share in E-commerce is around 15% only, which needs to be improved drastically. The entire ecosystem to reform the postal department needs to change.
1. Pick up points to reach the customers proactively to collect and deliver posts/ parcels.
2. India Post Payments Bank needs to be flawlessly implemented. It should act as a platform for 3rd party services. Human Resource Training needs to be given. Postal Payment Bank should be started definitely by March 17.
3. Implementation of IT modernization solutions needs to be improved. We keep getting complaints of glitches leading to harassment to customers.
4. Parcel Delivery : New ideas to generate revenue with Technology infusion. Geo tagging and better location identification needs to be considered.
5. Human Resource capacity building : Need to incentivize the performance... Good incentive at right time will be a big motivation. Best practices should be replicated pan India.
6. Good sign boards pan India should be ensured.
7. Metamorphosis of postal department should be branded well.
8. Surety of punishment is more important than Severity of punishment... in case of disciplinary cases. Any laxity in timely completion of disciplinary proceedings should be viewed seriously.
9. Philately should be ventured as a new source of revenue generation. My Stamp, Commercialisation of stamps need to be tried to earn revenues.
10. Social Media should be effectively used for complaint redressal and creation of awareness regarding departmental initiatives/ schemes.
11. I work hard... I expect all of you to work hard to achieve the goals of government.
12. Recruitment to fill up vacant posts should be done in a transparent and fair means. Any irregularity should be viewed seriously and responsibility should be fixed.13. Congratulated the Department of Posts for good work done in the last 2 years in different schemes like Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, CBS, Postal ATMs, E-Commerce.
Posted by AIAIPASP
Swachh Bharat Pakhwada (May 16-31, 2016) Action Plan for Pensioners’ Associations
No. 55/10/2016-P&PW (C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated the 9th May, 2015The Secretary / President
All identified Pensioners’ Associations
(As per enclosed list)
Subject; Swachh Bharat Pakhwada (May 16-31, 2016) Action Plan for Pensioners’ Associations.
As you are aware Government of India has launched Swachh Bharat Mission to achieve total sanitation and cleanliness by 2nd October, 2019. It has, therefore, been desired that each Ministry, based on the Ministry’s areas of responsibility, draw out and implement at least a fortnight long action plan every year to bring into focus, its contribution towards Swachh Bharat Mission and also to carry out substantive work related to Swachhta.
2. As a step towards this direction, this Department has prepared an action plan, to involve Pensioners’ Associations identified under Pensioners’ Portal in this mission, with special reference to ‘Swachh Bharat Pakhwada’ being observed during May 16-31, 2016. Under the proposed action plan, Pensioners’ Associations are expected to:-
(i) Organize a mass pledge by members of Pensioners’ Associations (copy enclosed)
(ii) Sensitize their members on cleanliness in their neighborhood.
3. In view of above you are requested to observe the Swachh Bharat Pakhwada during May 16¬31, 2016 by organizing the above activities by involving members of your Pensioners’ Associations.
4. You are also requested to take photographs of activities undertaken by you during the Pakhwada and send the same along with a report on the activities undertaken by your Association, immediately after duration of the Pakhwada, for uploading the same on Pensioners’ Portal website.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Labels: Swachh Bharat
Father of Shri Sandip Patil, ASP (North) Nasik of expired on 20.05.2016. It is a shock to family of Shri Sandip Patil.
This Association conveys heartfelt condolence on his demise and pray to almighty to give courage to the family members to bear the shock.
Labels: Sad demise
Labels: 7th pay Commission
Labels: DPC to PS Gr. B